• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ironhat
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2004
    • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
    • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

As if it hasn't been said already, Pat, very nice job! What width blade did you use? I just ordered some blades from Louis Iturra (really nice guy who is ready to help out) and I wan't thinking boxes at the time. Is a 3/8" blade too wide to do anything? Nuts - I only have that and a skip tooth so you can see that my head was on resawing.

Later,
    Chiz
    Blessings,
    Chiz

Comment

• Popeye
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2003
      • Woodbine, Ga
      • Grizzly 1023SL

Originally posted by ironhat
      As if it hasn't been said already, Pat, very nice job! What width blade did you use? I just ordered some blades from Louis Iturra (really nice guy who is ready to help out) and I wan't thinking boxes at the time. Is a 3/8" blade too wide to do anything? Nuts - I only have that and a skip tooth so you can see that my head was on resawing.

Later,
      Chiz
      Thanks, I've used a 3/16 for all my boxes.
      Kinda off the subject but it seems to me that the majority of BS posts around here deal with resawing. Ya'll must buy a whole lot of real thick lumber or make alot of veneer. Most of the resawing I do ends up being boards of less than 2' long and <4" wide. For that I end up using what ever blade is in the saw and going slow. Not that any of that matters but just an observation. Pat
      Woodworking is therapy.....some of us need more therapy than others. <ZERO>

Comment

Working...