X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008

Mobile Dust collector

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/tls/3003781735.html, Why not, would seem to have the ability to suck a lot of dust and a heck of a capacity and ease of unloading ,LOL
  • greenacres2
    • Dec 2011
    • La Porte, IN
    • Ryobi BT3000

"but Honey....it's for YARD work!!"

Good thinking Tommy!!

earl

Comment

• Denco
      • Mar 2003
      • Coming soon: California
      • BT3100

Well, if ya hook it up to your table saw, make sure the table saw is bolted down......preferably to the cement. (Might wanna make sure you're bolted down as well).
      *****Measure twice, cut once.....rats, back to the lumber yard.*****

Comment

• LinuxRandal
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2005
        • Independence, MO, USA.
        • bt3100

Seems like it should be easier to empty, just drive it down the road, late at night with it open.
        She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• tommyt654
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 2008

I wonder what the cfm rating on a 5.5 hp would be anyway 3-4k maybe,the idea of it being used as double duty intrigues me tho.Is their any reason this would not work as a dust collector mounted or setup outside a shop and hooked into the system?

Comment

• greenacres2
            • Dec 2011
            • La Porte, IN
            • Ryobi BT3000

I don't see why it wouldn't work. I'll give you credit for the idea but i bet somebody already does it. The downside would be that it would not be on a switch that is easy to turn on/off. Difference in fuel cost to electrical cost should be minimal in real money.

earl

Comment

Working...