Custom Leather Craft 2 Pocket Apron AC6 - 69 Cents free shipping @Home Depot Online

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fgarvin
    Forum Newbie
    • Oct 2009

Custom Leather Craft 2 Pocket Apron AC6 - 69 Cents free shipping @Home Depot Online

Customer Leather Craft 2 Pocket Apron

Show 77 cent on page, but becomes 69 cents in cart with free shipping. You may need to unset your local store for it drop 69 cents.

Looks to be the same as the CLC C6 apron which is $5.67 on Amazon.

Seems like a good candidate to turn into a tool roll.
  • DeuceLee
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2008

sick deal, thanks mate. Just picked up 10. at this price, it's insane. why the heck not??? kind of like now i'm pissed at myself for not picking up more of the hp touchpads when I had a chance to pick them up for $99. Now i'm pissed at myself for only getting two...

Comment

• fgarvin
      Forum Newbie
      • Oct 2009

No problem. I'm upset you only got two also, I didn't get any. I could've tried to persuade you into selling me one. Oh well, I'll just pretend android will never happen on the touchpad and then I won't want it.

Originally posted by DeuceLee
      sick deal, thanks mate. Just picked up 10. at this price, it's insane. why the heck not??? kind of like now i'm pissed at myself for not picking up more of the hp touchpads when I had a chance to pick them up for $99. Now i'm pissed at myself for only getting two...

Comment

• DeuceLee
        Forum Newbie
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by fgarvin
        No problem. I'm upset you only got two also, I didn't get any. I could've tried to persuade you into selling me one. Oh well, I'll just pretend android will never happen on the touchpad and then I won't want it.
        lol yeah i got one for the wife and one for myself...damm, i should have gotten 10 of those, they're selling for $250 on ebay and if i gave them as gifts, they'd love me forever...not to mention anyone i know would gladly give me what i paid for it and still love me.

Comment

• woodturner
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 2008
          • Western Pennsylvania
          • General, Sears 21829, BT3100

Originally posted by fgarvin
          Looks to be the same as the CLC C6 apron which is $5.67 on Amazon.
          I'm seeing a price of $2.43 on Amazon, but still a better deal at HD.
          --------------------------------------------------
          Electrical Engineer by day, Woodworker by night

Comment

• DeuceLee
            Forum Newbie
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by woodturner
            I'm seeing a price of $2.43 on Amazon, but still a better deal at HD.
            $2.43+$7 for shipping, otherwise there's a $5.67 version with free shipping

Comment

• TB Roye
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2004
              • Sacramento, CA, USA.
              • BT3100

Bought 10, 9 for stocking stuffers, 1 for me not bad with free shipping

Thanks for posting

Comment

• woodinville guy
                Established Member
                • Sep 2003
                • Cedar Park, TX

Thanks, I picked up five. I'm going to try sewing them so that I can put my chisels in a roll. Cheap enough to play with.
                - Dave

Comment

• pecker
                  Established Member
                  • Jun 2003

I bought one of those a few years ago and tied it to the front of my tablesaw. It holds arbor wrenches, push sticks, and other small gizmos that need a place to reside.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...