X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phrog
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2005
    • Chattanooga, TN, USA.

[QUOTE=gwyneth;299493]I'm sorry if I sounded cross. Did the diagrams look as if they might a) belong to your model and b) help solve the problem?[/QUOTE

gwyneth, No problem or offense taken. You didn't sound cross. I was just expressing my own dismay at not having seen your post; I usually review posts before making a second appeal, but still I missed it. Yes, I think that is my model. I haven't called Sears yet about the instruction manual or missing part but plan to in the near future. Again, thanks.
    Richard
    Last edited by phrog; 09-28-2007, 09:00 PM.
    Richard

Comment

• kingfish

Originally posted by phrog
      Here's a couple photos of the Industrial Mortise and Tenon Fixture that I'm trying to find instructions for.
      Richard
      How did you make out with your search for manual and missing parts?

I have a chance to buy one and wondered if it was worth $40.00.

Let me know if you have tried it and what you think about it if you would.

Thanks
      Dave

Comment

• muddacres
        Handtools only
        • Sep 2011

the model # is 17125467 and sears wants $11.00 for it plus shipping.

Comment

• dtam
          Established Member
          • Mar 2006
          • santa clara, CA
          • delta 36-675

phrog,
          Do you still need the instruction manual? I bought the same fixture off Craigslist yesterday for $30, and it came with a scanned copy of the instruction manual. Not sure, but I think I have all the parts except the guide bushing. Have you figure out how to use it yet?

dtam

Comment

• phrog
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2005
            • Chattanooga, TN, USA.

Just wanted to thank David (dtam) and his wife for helping to get info to get this thing going. Thanks, David. Isn't this a great forum? !
            Richard

Comment

• Djslickd
              Handtools only
              • Dec 2016

I know this thread is really old, but I just picked up one of these Fixtures without the instructions. I know it is missing a couple things, mainly just the bushings, but it would be awesome if one of you still have the digital instruction manual and could send it to me! I would really appreciate it!

Thank you!

Dave

Comment

Working...