• Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Maintenance notice. 2/1 - 2/2/2013

Friday night / Saturday morning the web server for BT3Central will be undergoing maintenance to keep up our server security. I am planning this work to start at midnight Central time. The work should take no more than 2 hours. You may notice periodic system / site availability loss.

A full backup will be performed just prior to the work. If there is any issue during the outage, and we have to revert to the earlier configuration, any data created / uploaded during the outage will not be available.

Thank you for your understanding, and your continued support of BT3Central!
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • greenacres2
    • Dec 2011
    • La Porte, IN
    • Ryobi BT3000

Thanks to you and the team for doing that!! I'll sleep twice as deep on your behalf.

earl

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

UPDATE! Schedule moved...

Due to power issues with our admin team, we need to move the outage until Saturday night / sunday morning.... Give y'all a reprieve.
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

We are waiving this outage for now due to background issues. We will reschedule once the underlying issues are resolved.

Comment

Working...