New social group for Kentucky members, other states are encouraged to start groups...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sam Conder
    Woodworker Once More
    • Dec 2002
    • Midway, KY
    • Delta 36-725T2

New social group for Kentucky members, other states are encouraged to start groups...

I have created a new "social group" for BT3Central members who live in Kentucky. I thought it might be a great way to pass along regional bargain alerts, event info and other info. Also, it might encourage regional "get togethers" from time to time.

I encourage others to start social groups for the state they live in. I recommend that we only have one group per state to avoid confusion. Also, please place the state social groups in the newly created "Regional BT3Central Social Groups" category.

The Kentucky group: http://www.bt3central.com/group.php?groupid=5
    Sam Conder
    BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison
  • Kristofor
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2004
    • Twin Cities, MN
    • Jet JTAS10 Cabinet Saw

Good idea Sam!

Here's an upper midwest (Dakotas, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin) group.
    A place for folks from the Dakotas, Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin (or people interested in those locations) to talk about local issues.

I see a fair number of MN and WI flags for Avatars, and have heard a few of those folks talk about being memebers of local turner's/woodworking clubs so it would be nice to see some info about local events without it spamming the 95% of folks who might not be interested.

Comment

Working...