• Show
Clear All
  • Sam Conder
    Woodworker Once More
    • Dec 2002
    • Midway, KY
    • Delta 36-725T2

New Fund Drive Option

I had a user ask if they could purchase a BT3Central subscription for another user. I allowed them to do this but we had to process the transaction "manually" via PayPal.

I have made a slight modification to the Subscription page that will allow you to "gift" a subscription to another member. When you visit the page, it will automatically insert YOUR username in the "For User:" field. If you wish to gift a subscription to someone, simply replace your username with theirs. I am working on an upgrade that will "auto suggest" valid usernames as you begin typing in that box.

Notes:
    • The transaction will be completely anonymous to the recipient of the gift. They will simply become a Patron at the level you subscribe them as, they will receive no notification. If you wish to notify them of your gift, you will need to do so via PM.
    • The subscription will be cumulative to any current subscriptions they have.
    Thanks!
    Sam Conder
    BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison
Working...