• Show
Clear All
  • Sam Conder
    Woodworker Once More
    • Dec 2002
    • Midway, KY
    • Delta 36-725T2

FlashChat Upgrade in progress

I was forced to upgrade the FlashChat software without warning because of an exploit. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Sam Conder
    BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison
  • Sam Conder
    Woodworker Once More
    • Dec 2002
    • Midway, KY
    • Delta 36-725T2

Done. Welcome to version 4.7.2.
    Sam Conder

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

• Mrs. Wallnut
      Bandsaw Box Momma
      • Apr 2005
      • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

Sam for some reason chat has not been working that well for me. I was on chatting earlier tonight (10-8) and the only person that could see that I was on was Thom and I think Crokett. When I went to the main page and hit "refresh" it said that Thom, and a couple of others were on but that I wasn't on. Do we need to update chat or should it have done it on its own? And the chat on the second computer is acting weird also. I will check to see who is in chat and then when I go there and sign in it shows that there is no one on line in the chat room.
      Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

Comment

• Sam Conder
        Woodworker Once More
        • Dec 2002
        • Midway, KY
        • Delta 36-725T2

Since the chat is a Macromedia Flash app, perhaps you could try upgrading the Flash player on your 'puter.
        Sam Conder

Comment

Working...