• Show
Clear All
  • Russianwolf
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • Martinsburg, WV, USA.
    • One of them there Toy saws

bubblegum anyone???

So Rockler has the Panache Rollerball on special so I grabbed a bunch and when they came in I decided to see how they look. I grabbed one of the biggest blanks have laying around, which happened to be a Bubblegum PR blank from Exoticblanks, and go to work.

Now this is a BIG kit and I knew going in that it would be a tight fit, but I just wanted to try. Here's the result, a Bubblegum on Platinum Panache. The largest end is slightly overturned, but that's the nature of the beast in this case. It's not overly obvious except to people in the know and doesn't take anything away in my opinion. My wife snagged it just after the photo, and I'll not be pointing the "flaw" out to her. She says it looks like a big lipstick. Whatever, If she pulls it out of her purse, it'll get some attention I know that.

Next up is a Van Gogh Nights (Also from Exoticblanks) on a Black Ti Zen.

Lastly is another limited edition. Siberian Mammoth Ivory on a Rose Gold Aero/EB. I had one piece of Ivory in a batch of scraps that was JUST big enough for this pen. Who know when or even if I'll be able to find more the right size.
    Attached Files
    Mike
    Lakota's Dad

If at first you don't succeed, deny you were trying in the first place.
Working...