Hitachi PU air hose fails; Hybrid air hoses?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Sorry if you think I am generalizing to all PU hoses. Not my intent. My only exposure to PU hoses is the Hitachi...

If you have a PU hose that has lasted, well honestly over a decade please share details on it.... generallys peaking I expect in a home shop environment air hoses to need replacement after a decade or more, so shorter than 10 years I kind of ignore them...

Of course dirt cheap coil hoses get a pass just because I view them as more or less dispposable commodities. I am seeing several vendors with PU coil hoses that look interesting though...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• LCHIEN
      LCHIEN commented
      Editing a comment
      The PU hose I bought from Amazon in 2008 has had no problem. It is listed in my purchases so when the second Hitachi failed I looked it up and the listing is the same currently, same picture and description so I ordered another one with the buy it again option. Well I got it and it doesn't look exactly the same, the color is a slightly different blue and the text on the hose is not the same so I really don't think its the exact same hose, but close as a generic PU hose can be. SO far so goo, just 14 more years to get to the same point. If you want the Amazon reference I can give it to you.
      I was really hoping for the exact same hose as the 14 year one.
      Last edited by LCHIEN; 04-21-2022, 05:15 PM.
Working...