X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jussi
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2007

Dewalt work table $69 at HD

The Express Folding Workbench allows for all kinds of clamping applications due to its large work surface design. This workbench has a 1000 lbs. load capacity. Setup and folding takes only 3-seconds and

On sale $69 Discounted from $99. I’ve read that the price and/or availability might be regional so YMMV.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Jim Frye
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Maumee, OH, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000 & BT3100

Here in NWOH they are $99 with no sale price, but the nearest store has 24 in stock. Fortunately, my 44 year old B&D model 79-035 type 2 Workmate is still completely functional (unlike me).
    Click image for larger version  Name:	B&D Workmate 79-035 type 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	8.8 KB ID:	841054
    Last edited by Jim Frye; 10-24-2020, 05:59 PM.
    Jim Frye
    The Nut in the Cellar.
    ”Sawdust Is Man Glitter”

Comment

• cwsmith
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2005
      • NY Southern Tier, USA.
      • BT3100-1

They're not on sale here in NY's Southern Tier, but still interesting. I don't do a lot of shopping at HD over the last few years but that might be worth taking a look at.

Several years ago (2005 maybe) Stanley had a folding work bench for about $35 or so. It measures about 27-1/2 x 20 x 32 and came with a couple of vise-like clamps to fit the holes in the top. I have four of those and they do come in handy, whether you're working outside or somewhere in the house. They look very much like the folding saw horses of the time, except with the added top. Like the saw horses they have a bottom shelf. They've held up very well over the many years.

CWS

Think it Through Before You Do!

Comment

• LCHIEN
        Internet Fact Checker
        • Dec 2002
        • Katy, TX, USA.
        • BT3000 vintage 1999

41 in stock near me, no sale.
        Loring in Katy, TX USA
        If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
        BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• atgcpaul
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2003
          • Maryland
          • Grizzly 1023SLX

70 in-stock at the HD near our house, but we are nowhere near there for a while.

I sold my B&D Workmate for more than what I paid when we were living in the ME.

I've been hoping for a Worx Pegasus bench to go on sale, though. Right now I just have 2 plastic saw horses.

Comment

• Carlos
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2004
            • Phoenix, AZ, USA.

That's a decent basic table, but I'd advise everyone to take a look at the Kreg folding table. I absolutely love mine. It's done everything from woodworking to Jeep work to helping us cut pavers for a gazebo project. It's tough, has dog holes, and has those slots for the Kreg auto-clamps which really speed up repetitive work. I'm currently debating whether to buy a second or get their matching sawhorse, for larger cutting needs.

Comment

Working...