• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jabe
    • Apr 2006
    • Hilo, Hawaii
    • Ryobi BT3000 & Delta Milwaukee 10" tilting Table circular saw

Milwaukee Tools Warranty

Couple years ago I upgraded to Milwaukee cordless Tools both the 18V & 12V FUEL tools. They have a 5 yr. warranty on most of their tools & 3 yrs. on some of the batteries. They offer a Maintenance Service/Repair for their tools FREE including shipping to & back as long as your tool is under warranty. Every time I have my tools serviced/clean by them, they send me back a BRAND NEW tool upgraded to the latest model. They replaced my drill, impact driver and Hackzall, all BRAND NEW in the box. Just to make sure it was a different tool, I check the serial #s and they were different from my original tool. They have a website where you can input your information and print up the shipping label. Just box it up and drop off at a FEDEX facility, they'll ship it back to your home address all FREE. Then the new tool you receive will start another 5 yrs. of warranty. Milwaukee tools are not cheap but if you can afford it you'll get the best warranty for tools.
  • Carlos
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • Phoenix, AZ, USA.

Are you a contractor or pro, using these tools all day? Wondering why so many of your tools break. I've got all Dewalt, and never had a failure. I'm an avid hobbyist but not a pro.

Comment

• leehljp
      Just me
      • Dec 2002
      • Tunica, MS
      • BT3000/3100

Everyone that I know with Milwaukee tools are in the top echelons of their work field. I don't own any Milwaukee but my Dad did years ago. They were top notch tools with excellent guarantees even years ago.

Carlos, he didn't say his tools broke, he wrote that Milwaukee offers a Maintenance Service & Repair. He sends his off for maintenance serving and he gets back new/upgraded tools. That's GREAT service! I sure wouldn't mind having their refurbs at a good discount.
      Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• Carlos
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2004
        • Phoenix, AZ, USA.

Ok, that makes more sense. I was just having the Dewalt/Milwaukee conversation with a friend last night; he runs the division of intelligent traffic systems for a major road contractor here. He's tired of having both systems. He doesn't think there's one clear winner though so they pick and choose specific tools from one or the other.

Comment

• jabe
          • Apr 2006
          • Hilo, Hawaii
          • Ryobi BT3000 & Delta Milwaukee 10" tilting Table circular saw

Yes, I'm a business owner, property/building maintenance. I don't use my tools everyday, as I mentioned my tools didn't break, I just send them in for cleaning & maintenance. I used to have Hitachi, DeWalt, Makita and Ridget cordless tools but, having so many different batteries was a pain. I went with Milwaukee after talking to my son's who are elevator mechanics for Otis, they recommended Milwaukee. I looked at DeWalt but found too many different batteries, some are not backward compatible. Milwaukee is expensive but has the best warranty, bought all of mine during Black Friday sale in 2016. I have both M18 V & M12 V, I tend to use my 12 V tools 1st just lighter and powerful enough to get most of my jobs done. Some of the promotional sales give you another tool FREE when you buy certain kits.

Comment

Working...