• Show
Clear All
  • Turaj
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
    • BT3000 (1998)

Ridgid LSA Service

I know some people have had issues with Ridgid LSA so I thought I could post about a very good service that I received from Ridgid.

I have couple of 14.4 Ridgid drills and 3 batteries (older Ni-Cad) which have all been registered for LSA. Recently one of the batteries would not hold the charge for more than few days (after 7 years of moderate use). I contacted Ridgid via my account asking them what I needed to do. Within 24 hours I received the reply, telling me to take the battery (and the charger) to any Home Depot (tool rental).

The battery was checked, the HD associate called Ridgid to request replacement and gave me copy of a form indicating when to expect replacement. Although the form said 4 days for delivery, the associate suggested that it could be between 7 to 10 days. That was last Thursday.

This morning, I opened the front door and to my surprise there was a package waiting for me (from Columbus, Ohio to Toronto, Canada). Called Ridgid and gave them the SN for the battery and it is already registered for LSA

I probably have to do this for the other 2 batteries very soon and I hope to receive the same excellent service.
    Turaj (in Toronto)
    "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading!" Henny Youngman
  • jussi
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2007

That's awesome. I know some people reported having problems with it in the past. Hopefully it's better now.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

Working...