Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Tool talk only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Donate
Galleries
Help
Recent Posts
Today's Posts
Mark Channels Read
Calendar
Home
Forum
Tools
Tool talk
PeachTree Power Push Block -- $15
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
jussi
Veteran Member
Join Date:
Jan 2007
Posts:
2162
Share
Post
#1
PeachTree Power Push Block -- $15
11-15-2008, 11:00 PM
How do you think this will stack up to the grr-ripper. The price is real good right now so I'm real curious. Any experience?
http://www.ptreeusa.com/edirect_111408.htm
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
LinuxRandal
Veteran Member
Join Date:
Feb 2005
Posts:
4890
Location:
Independence, MO, USA.
Tablesaw:
bt3100
Share
Post
#2
11-16-2008, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by
jussi
How do you think this will stack up to the grr-ripper. The price is real good right now so I'm real curious. Any experience?
http://www.ptreeusa.com/edirect_111408.htm
In the description, I didn't see tablesaw. I did see it mentioned for a Jointer and Router table, which it would be a fine push block for.
She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.
Comment
Post
Cancel
gjat
Senior Member
Join Date:
Nov 2005
Posts:
686
Location:
Valrico (Tampa), Florida.
Tablesaw:
BT3100
Share
Post
#3
11-16-2008, 06:09 AM
It's not the same as the basic grr-ripper. It won't do thin rips, it can be changed to handle stock thinner than itself.
I would think it's decent for $15, but not a deal for $30.
The Grr-ripper for $70 is better than two of those. (Note, I do not own a $70Grr-ripper, but I saw them at the trade show. They are nice.)
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment