• Show
Clear All
  • JetDoc
    Forum Newbie
    • Aug 2003
    • Douglasville, Georgia, USA.
    • Delta Unisaw 36-L31X-BC50

Zipcode saw's gonna be on sale again.

Stopped by sears today and grabbed a copy of the craftsman club flyer. It shows the 22124 on sale for $899 and Member price of $799. The members price is valid from Nov 5-11.
    JetDoc

Douglasville,GA
  • Knottscott
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Rochester, NY.
    • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

That's a relatively good price on a great saw.

Shopping.com is a leading price comparison site that allows you shop online for the best deals and lowest prices. You can read unbiased product reviews and compare prices online. Online shopping has never been as easy!

Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• Tarheel
      Established Member
      • Feb 2006
      • N. Carolina

Stopped by sears today and grabbed a copy of the craftsman club flyer. It shows the 22124 on sale for $899 and Member price of $799. The members price is valid from Nov 5-11.

Douglasville,GA
      JetDoc,

Stopped by my local Sears here in NC and they didn't have any copies of the flyer? I got my copy Oct 22-28 and it wasn't in there. Hopefully I will get a copy of the new one (Nov 5-11th) next week. Their price today was $899 for CC members.

I guess I will have to wait another couple of weeks. This is a great saw!

Thanks for the heads up! (They did tell me that if I can get a copy of the ad, that they would honor it!)

Wayne

Comment

• gary
        • May 2004
        • Versailles, KY, USA.

I've been a club member for 2 months and never received any flyers yet. Any idea how long they take to start?
        Gary

Comment

• JetDoc
          Forum Newbie
          • Aug 2003
          • Douglasville, Georgia, USA.
          • Delta Unisaw 36-L31X-BC50

The flyer has please deliver 10/31-11/02 on it. It should be in all the stores soon.
          JetDoc

Douglasville,GA

Comment

• LinuxRandal
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 2005
            • Independence, MO, USA.
            • bt3100

Originally posted by gary
            I've been a club member for 2 months and never received any flyers yet. Any idea how long they take to start?
            The new signup form requests your email. However, it took me almost 3 years to recieve my first flyer. My dad was 3 months. Call the signup number and check to see if you should get this.
            She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• bigfoot
              Forum Newbie
              • Sep 2006

So how do you sign up? Does it have to be in store? I found multiple references to this on the sears sight, but none went to any kind of sign up form.
              The voices made me do it.

Comment

• onedash
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 2005
                • Maryland
                • Craftsman 22124

I dont think I signed up. I just bought lots of tools using my Sears Card and one showed up in my mailbox. Then when I signed up for emails I got a 15% off coupon. I think it was a one time use coupon but I kept printing it and using it and it said expired everytime after the first one. They eventually hand jammed it in there on several purchases...
                YOU DONT HAVE TO TRAIN TO BE MISERABLE. YOU HAVE TO TRAIN TO ENDURE MISERY.

Comment

• Tarheel
                  Established Member
                  • Feb 2006
                  • N. Carolina

The flyer has please deliver 10/31-11/02 on it. It should be in all the stores soon.

Douglasville,GA
                  Can't stand it! Still haven't received my CC mailing for the 22124 ZipSaw!!

Wayne

Comment

• Tarheel
                    Established Member
                    • Feb 2006
                    • N. Carolina

Originally posted by JetDoc
                    Finally arrived today. - a day late!!!! (I have been meeting the mailman at the street all week looking for this flyer!)

Thanks a lot for the heads up JetDoc. I also heard that Sears was offering an additional 10% off if you use your Sears credit card.

I just may jump on this one!

Wayne

Comment

• LinuxRandal
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 2005
                      • Independence, MO, USA.
                      • bt3100

Originally posted by bigfoot
                      So how do you sign up? Does it have to be in store? I found multiple references to this on the sears sight, but none went to any kind of sign up form.
                      At the Sears store, some have it in front of the cash registers, others you have to ask. However, you could just call the 800 number and ask if you can get signed up.

Craftsman Club inquiries 1-800-682-8691
                      She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• LCHIEN
                        Internet Fact Checker
                        • Dec 2002
                        • Katy, TX, USA.
                        • BT3000 vintage 1999

if i recall they have always been pretty slow beween when you sign up and when you start receiving stuff. Long lag. Don't expect offers next week.
                        Loring in Katy, TX USA
                        If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
                        BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

Working...