Trouble finding router parts.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ironhat
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2004
    • 2553
    • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
    • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

    #1

    Trouble finding router parts.

    I am having a case of 'mind mud' - maybe it's the meds, but either way I have been pounding around for 40 minutes trying to find an edge guide for my DeWalt 618 router. I can't even find it on their own site. Getting pretty frustrated at myself so I'm asking if anyone has used a particular site for accessories with good success (standing with hat in hand). My apologies for a dense question.
    Later,
    Chiz
    Blessings,
    Chiz
  • boblon
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2003
    • 727
    • Florida, USA.

    #2
    I THINK this one will fit

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...2232W?v=glance

    at least it looks that way at this site (I'm sure a little more searching will verify it)

    http://www.mytoolstore.com/dewalt/dew06-06.html

    BobL.
    "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from poor judgement."

    Comment

    • ironhat
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2004
      • 2553
      • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
      • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

      #3
      Thanks, BobL, I ordered it. I was too lock in on the wrong term.
      Later,
      Chiz
      Blessings,
      Chiz

      Comment

      Working...