Flush Cut and Jamb Saws

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Russianwolf
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • 3152
    • Martinsburg, WV, USA.
    • One of them there Toy saws

    #16
    Can't find it, it must be in one of the ones I flipped through at Walmart. I'll have a gander at the bookstore on my way into the office tomorrow.




    SHHHHHH!!!! I'm hunting Wabbits.......
    Mike
    Lakota's Dad

    If at first you don't succeed, deny you were trying in the first place.

    Comment

    • pirinst
      Forum Newbie
      • Nov 2005
      • 99
      • Portland, Or, USA.

      #17
      Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbit...

      huh, huh, huh, huh etc.....

      Comment

      • Russianwolf
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2004
        • 3152
        • Martinsburg, WV, USA.
        • One of them there Toy saws

        #18
        No luck at the bookstore today. They have already changed out to the August issues. If anyone stops by the library it was in the June issue in the "tips" section.
        Mike
        Lakota's Dad

        If at first you don't succeed, deny you were trying in the first place.

        Comment

        • Russianwolf
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2004
          • 3152
          • Martinsburg, WV, USA.
          • One of them there Toy saws

          #19
          Found it.

          The article is in the "Tricks of the Trade" column on page 24 of the June06 issue of Popular Woodworking.

          Biscuit Joiner "Trim Saw" Makes Floor Installation Easier
          Mike
          Lakota's Dad

          If at first you don't succeed, deny you were trying in the first place.

          Comment

          • scorrpio
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2005
            • 1566
            • Wayne, NJ, USA.

            #20
            I dunno - a nice sharp pullsaw can eat through a jamb in seconds. When I was re-flooring a bedroom, I only had 4 jambs to do, and I did them all in under 5 min with a pull saw. Sure, if I were doing 20 doors a day, I'll probably get a power tool, but at this point can't see the benefits of one.

            Comment

            Working...