• Show
Clear All
  • bigstick509
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Macomb, MI, USA.
    • BT3100

Snap Shots

With the recent discussions regarding trying to increase interest and posts by tfischer I decided to start posting a "snapshot a day". In my case it will be older projects and shop jigs and improvements since I have not been able to do much of anything since my shoulder surgeries. Hope you enjoy, I know I love pics of members projects and shops. Big or small projects, all are interesting to some member or the other.

These are a couple wall cabinets that I modifies and hung on the west wall of the shop/garage.

Mike

"It's not the things you don't know that will hurt you, it's the things you think you know that ain't so." - Mark Twain
  • tfischer
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2003
    • Plymouth (Minneapolis), MN, USA.
    • BT3100

Nice project - and thanks for taking my post seriously! Look forward to seeing your daily snapshots.

I wish my garage was that neat

Comment

• Black wallnut
      cycling to health
      • Jan 2003
      • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
      • BT3k 1999

Thanks Mike! Great idea.
      Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©

Comment

• capncarl
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2007
        • Leesburg Georgia USA
        • SawStop CTS

Snap shots are great! both of yours are of the same thing! Red X inside a square. Is my computer the only one that shows about half of the photos on this site, or is a virus or spam blocker hiding them? If you are going to have a snap shot section then everyone must use the same tools.

Comment

• Cochese
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 2010

It's Photobucket, I can see it fine.
          I have a little blog about my shop

Comment

• bigstick509
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2004
            • Macomb, MI, USA.
            • BT3100

Originally posted by capncarl
            Snap shots are great! both of yours are of the same thing! Red X inside a square. Is my computer the only one that shows about half of the photos on this site, or is a virus or spam blocker hiding them? If you are going to have a snap shot section then everyone must use the same tools.
            Sorry you are having a problem with the pics. I've always used photobucket but if there is a preferred method here let me know moderators.

Mike

"It's not the things you don't know that will hurt you, it's the things you think you know that ain't so." - Mark Twain

Comment

• capncarl
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2007
              • Leesburg Georgia USA
              • SawStop CTS

That explains it, blocked by USMC. Probably because it could be useful or of some interest to someone.
              capncarl

Comment

Working...