• Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Sketchup models needed!

If anyone knows where I can find sketchup models of bencthop woodworking tools, I would greatly appreciate it. I would rather NOT have to build them myself...

I need benchtop planer similar to a Ryobi AP1301, as well as a Benchtop Jointer, scroll saw, and hopefully the Ridgid Belt / Spindle Sander...

I am still reworking my shop layout and want to get my model done with as close to the actual tools I will be laying in as possible...

Also models for 4 foot shop lights would be appreciated...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • CptanPanic
    Forum Newbie
    • May 2004
    • Lake Worth, FL
    • BT3100

I am guessing you checked in the component 3d warehouse? It is found under the File menu.
    CP

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

Yeah, I have started now going through more generic tool collection models and stripping out what I want. I got the lathe and planer, still looking for a jointer....
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• Stan
        • Mar 2004
        • Kalispell, MT, USA.
        • BT3100, Delta 36-717

Originally posted by dbhost
        If anyone knows where I can find sketchup models of bencthop woodworking tools, I would greatly appreciate it. I would rather NOT have to build them myself...

I need benchtop planer similar to a Ryobi AP1301, as well as a Benchtop Jointer, scroll saw, and hopefully the Ridgid Belt / Spindle Sander...

I am still reworking my shop layout and want to get my model done with as close to the actual tools I will be laying in as possible...

Also models for 4 foot shop lights would be appreciated...
        Ridgid Belt/Spindle Sander
        Scroll Saw
        48" Single Bulb Flourescent light/fixture
        Tool Collection #1
        Last edited by Stan; 06-30-2008, 08:24 PM.
        From the NW corner of Montana.
        http://www.elksigndesigns.com

Comment

• Hoakie
          Established Member
          • Feb 2007
          • Iowa
          • Craftsman 21829

Stan,

thanks for the extra's Stan, I swiped the router table

dbbost

I'm posting my new shop layout so if you see anything you like let me know and I'll shoot you the sketchup file
          John
          To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. ~ Edison

Comment

Working...