This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• capncarl
    replied
    I see you are still using lined paper! I usually use a sharpie on the flat, white cardboard dividers found between layers of beer cans in square case of beer! My penmanship teachers fussed at my scratchings and told me to slow down. If I write over 4 lines of text the words get less and less decipherable until I notice it and make myself slow down. I also have a problem mixing cursive and printing. I highly recommend the stiff cardboard! You don’t need a clipboard, you can prop it up against something and read it easily and it doesn’t blown off the workbench like a sheet of paper…. And it comes free with every case of beer!

Leave a comment:

• twistsol
    started a topic Write legibly

Write legibly

Measure twice, cut once, but write the measurement legibly.

Below is a scan of my notepad for a gate I needed to build for a landing in the garage. The 733mm wide gate I built was a little too short. That number is actually 933. About an hour of work to disassemble it and build it the right size. One of my kids teachers actually passed a note around the class that I had written as an example of poor penmanship.

Click image for larger version  Name:	handwriting.jpg Views:	29 Size:	21.0 KB ID:	845318
    Last edited by twistsol; 09-14-2021, 07:12 AM.
Working...