X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mensch
    Handtools only
    • Apr 2022

Outfeed table for BT3000

I just built a table that includes an out feed for my BT 3000. I have for sale the outfeed table I've been using for years. There is a few nicks and scratches but very serviceable. It always worked for me for the past 20 years. I saved the hardware to connect to the back rail. Pick up only, in Troy Michigan. Make me an offer I can't refuse and pick it up.
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Posting a photo or two might help get some traction for ya...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• Mensch
      Mensch commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I know I should've put up a photo but I was kinda in a hurry. I thought about putting it up on e-bay with a photo and asking like $300 and I think it would be sold in a day or two but I won't refuse any reasonable offer!
      Last edited by Mensch; 04-24-2022, 07:47 AM.
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Is this the Ryobi-sold table for the BT3000 or is it a home-brew table?
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• Mensch
      Mensch commented
      Editing a comment
      It's the Ryobi sold table. The hardware is beginning to rust but nothing that can't be easily fixed. There are some nicks and scratches on it because I used it as a work table for twenty years but it's very usable and still has a good finish on it! I can't remember how much it was but it fits perfectly!
Working...