X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCHIEN
    replied
    Recent member post listed two miter slot tables for sale
    I’m cleaning out my basement and realizing that my photography habit has way outstripped my woodworking I’m clearing out. I’ll post what I have here after finding it all. I would prefer pickup as this stuff is heavy to ship. is anyone still interested in this kind of stuff especially in the central to

see post #5 in the thread.

Leave a comment:

• LCHIEN
    replied
    More from images.google.com "BT3 miter slot"
    click on the individual attachments.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LCHIEN
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Jim Ds extension tables with slots.JPG Views:	0 Size:	50.8 KB ID:	841395

https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...for-the-bt3000
    Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=834497&d=1535405519.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.7 KB ID:	841396
    Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=834508&d=1535405519.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.7 KB ID:	841397
    https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...own-miter-slot

you should really browse the search for items matching "miter slot", I know there's more than what I found above in short order.
    This site is a treasure trove of BT3 experiences but you have to be a little patient and try different terms.

Leave a comment:

• leehljp
    replied
    Occasionally one will appear on eBay too. Some of the best ones that I have seen - have been as Loring mentioned - individuals made their own out of 3/4 plywood or 1 inch board, dado a groove to add a miter slot track. Those work great too.

Welcome to the Sawdust zone!

Leave a comment:

• LCHIEN
    replied
    Look in the separate forums
    • BT3x00 related discussions
    • member classifieds
    often there are posts for items, you can request items, and sometimes people post that they have entire saws available for parting out.
    Another venue is eBay with keywords BT3000 or BT3* and sometimes the name of the part you want.
    This site has a search tool, it works better if you select advanced search. which includes i think a date range (since we have for sale stuff going back 15 years), forum group,

Also you might look at DIY miter slot tables, they are not that hard to build with prebought miter slot extrusions.
    Last edited by LCHIEN; 11-22-2020, 02:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jjwsrm@aol.com
    replied
    New to this site , not sure how to get help finding parts

Leave a comment:

• jjwsrm@aol.com
    started a topic Bt3000

Bt3000

Miter slot table, where to find one ?
Working...