X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • accolay
    Forum Newbie
    • Mar 2015

For Sale: BT3000 For Parts

I say "For Parts" because it's missing both the rip fence and router "accessory table" are missing. I bought this second unit to replace the rip fence and accessory table when thieves had not been good enough to steel the entire unit.

I'm in Minneapolis, MN. Complete saw and blade, Clean unit- doesn't look like prior owner used it at all.

I'm willing to let this go on the cheap in order to get it out of my garage.

Thanks!
  • Carlos
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • Phoenix, AZ, USA.

Why is it that nobody listing stuff here ever posts a photo or a price? Do ads without a price or pics ever work?

Comment

• accolay
      Forum Newbie
      • Mar 2015

SOLD

Originally posted by Carlos
      Why is it that nobody listing stuff here ever posts a photo or a price? Do ads without a price or pics ever work?
      That is a good question... I can't answer for anyone else, but for me it was probably because I got excited to get it out of the way and forgot. FYI: would have let you have it for $20.

Comment

• Carlos
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2004
        • Phoenix, AZ, USA.

Someone got a decent deal, maybe someone here who has been looking for parts for a while?

Comment

• accolay
          Forum Newbie
          • Mar 2015

I'm not sure if the buyer was on this forum or not, but he needed the motor for his BT3000

Comment

Working...