Clear All
  • Dwight
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2006
    • Shelburne Falls, MA, USA
    • BT3100-1

FS:BT3100+accessory kit+SharkGuard

Evening everyone,

I read the sticky with interest before posting, just to make sure that I'm not stepping on toes or offending the ListMoms (always a very, very bad idea.)

I have for sale a BT3100 that I purchased in '06. It has seen little use, but I've enjoyed having it, as I bought it after finding BT3Central, learning a lot, and feeling that it was right for my needs. I bought the accessory kit and have installed the castors, but still have the remaining bits in the box. I have a SharkGuard that I also purchased in '06. I know that they've evolved significantly over the past few years, but this one worked well. I also have a Freud dado stack and additional Diablo blades (packed away at the moment, so I can't give tooth number, but I bought high tooth count to do fine crosscuts, etc.)

I'm selling because I've gone over to the dark side. Literally, I've pulled the plug on tailed apprentices in my shop and now use only hand tools, although I do have a ~70 year-old Craftsman/Atlas lathe.

Anyway, if you've read this far, you're probably interested to know that I'd like $300 for the whole kit and kaboodle. As I've always enjoyed being a part of this group, I thought I'd offer the saw here, before moving to CL if no one's interested.

Drop me a line.

Regards,

Dwight
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."
  • jimmy0x52
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2012
    • NYC / PA
    • RIDGID Something or other

How much would you take for the dual miter slot and mounting hardware?

I'm also missing the little round router inserts from a saw I bought so how much for those as well.

Thanks!

Comment

• conwaygolfer
      Established Member
      • Jun 2008
      • Conway, SC.
      • BT3000

Sounds like you have stepped back in time. Just curious, why would you want to do that? Or is everything cordless now? Never heard of a cordless tablesaw. Again, just curious.

Conwaygolfer

Comment

• scovell13
        Handtools only
        • Feb 2012

offer

Would you be willing to ship if I pick up all the extra expenses?

Comment

• Dwight
          Forum Newbie
          • Feb 2006
          • BT3100-1

Conwaygolfer,

Just a fool, you know. I've come to really enjoy hand tool use and thought I'd push myself to see how I'd do without 'lecktricity. There is a treadle tablesaw, but I'd probably collapse trying to use it. Roy Underhill has one at his school, so I know there are people with big leg muscles somewhere.

Regards,

Dwight
          "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."

Comment

• Dwight
            Forum Newbie
            • Feb 2006
            • BT3100-1

Jimmy,

Sorry, but I want to keep it as a whole to sell. Good luck.

Dwight

Comment

Working...