• Show
Clear All
  • conwaygolfer
    Established Member
    • Jun 2008
    • Conway, SC.
    • BT3000

Router mounting kit for Bt3000

I have Ryobi router and jig saw mounting kit for the tablesaw. All parts are there including the owners manual. I bought this saw to get the motor off it as a spare. It included this new kit which was never installed or used. All parts are new.
    I see on Ebay someone has the router mounting kit alone and has started the bids at $50.00 for it. He has gotten no bids on it. (I think he started the bids too high). This one also does the jig saw. I am offering the package here before placing it on Ebay.
    If anyone has a need for it and makes me a halfway reasonable offer for it - it will be yours. Let me know.

Thanks,
    Conwaygolfer
  • Charlie R
    Forum Newbie
    • Jun 2007

I'm interested. Would like to find out what it would cost shipped to 14850 (Ithaca NY). How do I send you a personal message?

Comment

• conwaygolfer
      Established Member
      • Jun 2008
      • Conway, SC.
      • BT3000

Originally posted by Charlie R
      I'm interested. Would like to find out what it would cost shipped to 14850 (Ithaca NY). How do I send you a personal message?
      I'll check with UPS tomorrow for shipping cost and let you know. I'm not sure about the personal message. Someone on here can advise you. Or I will check tomorrow and tell you.

Thanks,
      Conwaygolfer

Just noticed that if you clik on my username (Conwaygolfer) you will get options to use to contact me.
      Last edited by conwaygolfer; 12-12-2011, 11:07 PM. Reason: update

Comment

• LCHIEN
        Internet Fact Checker
        • Dec 2002
        • Katy, TX, USA.
        • BT3000 vintage 1999

to send a personal message (PM)
        click on the member's name - you can find it at the top of the post.
        You'll see a drop down list - click on "Send a Private message to xxxxxxxxxxx."
        then you'll see a message screen just like a post - but what you enter will go to the addressee only, privately,
        Loring in Katy, TX USA
        If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
        BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• Charlie R
          Forum Newbie
          • Jun 2007

Thanks for showing me how to post a personal message guys. Appreciate your help.

Comment

• Charlie R
            Forum Newbie
            • Jun 2007

Personal Message sent to ConwayGolfer 12/13/11.

Comment

Working...