• Show
Clear All
  • mattlang
    Forum Newbie
    • Nov 2004
    • Garland, TX

Craftsman Professional Plate Joiners

Hello all,

Longtime since I've been out here...I lost ~1/2 inch of my left index finger on my 3100 a couple of years ago. Pure stupidity but haven't been comfortable with a TS since. At any rate, I've got two brand new Craftsman Professional 6.5A biscuit joiners available. They're the Dewalt DW682 near-clone. One is black, the other red but otherwise appear to be identical. In the box with case, blade, dust bag and wrenches. Looking for $135 each + shipping. I've got pics if anybody wants them (of the boxes...they haven't been opened). Let me know if anybody's interested. Thanks.

Matt
    Matt
  • JSUPreston
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2005
    • Montgomery, AL.
    • Delta 36-979 w/Biesemyere fence kit making it a 36-982. Previous saw was BT3100-1.

Matt, sorry to hear about what happened. I think we all understand where you're coming from. I'm personally still scared in the kitchen when using knives because I cut the tip of my thumb off about 1 1/2 years ago (stupidity on my part while using a mandolin) while helping cook dinner at the Cub Scout banquet while I was CUBMASTER! Doesn't help that I do almost all the cooking at my house. BTW: I'm no longer allowed to use a knife at Scouting functions until I train in knife safety with the 4th graders.

I'm a firm believer that if you are scared of the tool, you shouldn't use it unless absolutely necessary. So, you're probably doing the right thing. That being said, if I hear of someone needing a plate joiner, I'll pass the word along.
    "It's a dog eat dog world out there, and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear."- Norm (from Cheers)

Eat beef-because the west wasn't won on salad.

Comment

• mattlang
      Forum Newbie
      • Nov 2004
      • Garland, TX

Thanks.

Thanks Preston. Not quite ready yet but working on it. Right now with 6 and 8 year olds I don't seem to have much time anyway.
      Matt

Comment

Working...