• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLHarrison
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2006
    • Avon, Indiana, USA.

Ridgid Edge - Belt - Spindle Sander

I have a Ridgid Oscillating Edge/Belt/Spindle Sander, Model EB4424 for sale. I bought it from Home Depot 1 year ago, set it up in my shop and never used it. After much thought, I have other bench tools that can take its place. The sander is right out of the box and is as good as new. The sander goes for $199 plus tax from Home Depot. I am asking $170 for the unit and prefer a local buyer so that I don't have to hassle with shipping. I am located in the Indianapolis, Indiana area.
  • sacherjj
    Not Your Average Joe
    • Dec 2005
    • Indianapolis, IN, USA.
    • BT3100-1

I love this thing and it is one of the most used tools in my shop. A good place to contact local woodworkers for possible purchase is the Homecraftsmen Forum. The next meeting is this Wednesday at 7 PM at the dairy barn, across from the fairgrounds.
    Joe Sacher

Comment

• JTimmons
      • Feb 2005
      • Denver, CO.
      • Grizzly 1023SLX, Ryobi BT3100

Just got it this weekend too. Haven't used it yet, but I'll add it made best overall and best value in Fine Woodworking's Tools and Shops 2006/2007 for anyone considering it.
      "Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill."
      -- Johnny Carson

Comment

Working...