• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tedkitch
    • Jul 2006
    • NE Suburbs, Chicago
    • Ryobi BT3100 What else is there?

Herc-U-Lift wanted

I've called over 15 BORG's in the area (Philly) and visited many of them only to come up empty handed in finding a Herc-U-Lift. Can anyone get me one? I'll be more than happy to pay S&H. I looked on eBay and they are going for way more than what the sale price is.

The funny part with the BORG is that almost half of these stores show that they have 1 in stock, but none of them could come up with one. After travelling to 5 of them I've given up hope of finding one in the store.

I do have some BT3100 parts and accessories that I could trade for it to.

Thanks,
    Ted Kitch
  • eddy merckx
    Established Member
    • Mar 2006
    • Western WA
    • Shop Fox Cabinet

PM sent.
    Eddy

Comment

• Woodwerker
      Established Member
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by tedkitch
      I've called over 15 BORG's in the area (Philly) and visited many of them only to come up empty handed in finding a Herc-U-Lift. Can anyone get me one? I'll be more than happy to pay S&H. I looked on eBay and they are going for way more than what the sale price is.

The funny part with the BORG is that almost half of these stores show that they have 1 in stock, but none of them could come up with one. After travelling to 5 of them I've given up hope of finding one in the store.

I do have some BT3100 parts and accessories that I could trade for it to.

Thanks,
      I know the one in South Philly Delaware Ave had 15 on the floor in the tool area last week. Also saw 5-6 in the store on 24th and Oregon.
      Gotta go there, they are no help when you call...
      Every tool you own is broken, you just don't know it yet :-)

Comment

• LowerUnit
        Forum Newbie
        • Dec 2006
        • Glendale, Az

I too woould like to get a Herc-u-Lift and can't find one in my area. Had a guy check inventory on computer from Flagstaff to Tuscon, AZ and he said all come up zero on hand. So if anybody has an extra one available for sale, please let me know. Thank you.
        Scott

Comment

Working...