A lot of Red Oak,BT3100 with Ryobi Router and Misc Tools/stuff for sale in Michigan

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sawsall1

A lot of Red Oak,BT3100 with Ryobi Router and Misc Tools/stuff for sale in Michigan

Hello all,

I've just rejoined this site. I used to be called sawsall but I have since changed my email and can't recall my password.

Anyways I have a lot of red oak for sale. It is all S4S 4/4(3/4") wood in multiple lengths and widths. I bought enough to mold my entire first floor of my home, but now sadly have to move and won't be able to finish the molding. I have mostly 6" wide boards, some 8" wide boards and also some 4" boards. I have various lengths ranging from 8' all the way to about 13 1/2' to 14' but mostly 8' and 10-12' boards. I think I roughly have about 700 feet or so left of it, all ready for your project.

Please make reasonable offer, I am moving very soon and will need to sell it within the next week. I paid 2200 for all of the wood and used hardly any of it. Like I said theres about 700 total linear feet or so of it left. Local pick up only and I will take any reasonable offer to get rid of it.

Also I won't be needing my BT3100 anymore. It is in good shape and needs a new home. It comes with the accessory kit and everything is in good shape. I think I've made about 10 or so cuts on it, and the original blade is still good. Please let me know if you are interested in it. Everyone here knows what it goes for and comes with the 3 base 2 hp Ryobi router already mounted in the table along with I believe I have about 50 different profile router bits. All carbide tipped and I've only used about 3 or 4 of them, the protective coating is still left on the rest of them. All in good shape, please make reasonable offers and I will be reasonable with you.

Again this is local pick up on all of this stuff because I won't have the time to ship any of it out and shipping would probably not even be worth it for either of us.

I also have 4x4 bathroom wall tile, about 8 boxes of pure white, 1 box of pastel yellow and one box of a pastel marune type of color with a box or so of two different hand painted fish tiles all from home depot, one box of the base tiles, and 6 sheets of 1/2 inch tile backer board (not the cement board the dry stuff like drywall that you don't need to cover the seams) .

Also just to add in I have a 30" prehung laminate six panel door if anybody needs one of those.

I have a 7 1/4" ryobi circular saw. Comes with a dewalt cement blade, and 3 brand new dewalt framing blades.

I have a harbor freight 8 gallon 2 hp compressor, 21 degree framing nailer (full head), and floor stapler. Comes with hose and fittings and the compressor accessory kit(with whatever I can dig up for it). The framing nailer comes with one box of 3 1/2" nails, and one box of 2 3/4" nails(2000 per box?) both with about 3/4 of them left. The floor stapler has one full unopened box of nails left, and some loose staples also left (about 1/2 box I'd guess?).

I have a 5' gorilla rolling scaffold like new just a little dirty from drywalling.

Please make reasonable offers. I need money to move, but I also need to get rid of this stuff ASAP.

If you have any questions please email me, or if you want to I can email you my phone number. I have to take a job out of state and will be leaving most of this behind so I will take just about any reasonable offers to get rid of this stuff. This is all local pick up so you can come over and inspect it prior to buying it if you have the time to do so.

Thanks, Dan R.
  • Steelnsilk
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2007

is this

Still for sale. If so I would li8ke to see some pics.

Comment

Working...