• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dkerfoot
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2004
    • Holland, Michigan
    • Craftsman 21829

The blade is 36 tooth, carbide, general purpose. Made in China.

Accessory table part number is 0182010102-126

I'll let you know about the alignment. I will say the folding leg stand operates very smoothly and just folding and setting back up shouldn't cause much problem. Now as for dragging it up steps...
    Doug Kerfoot
    "Sacrificial fence? Aren't they all?"

Smaller, Smarter Hardware Keyloggers
    "BT310" coupon code = 10% for forum members
    KeyLlama.com

Comment

• dkerfoot
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2004
      • Holland, Michigan
      • Craftsman 21829

Got the saw aligned. I was pleased with how close it was to start with. The only thing that needed more than a very slight tweak was the rip fence.

Made my first cuts - just in pine, but I am impressed so far. I was all set to buy an F410 blade, but for the moment I am satisfied. For now I am putting my wallet back in my pocket and waiting to see how long the blade stays sharp.

I love the rip fence! I am very impressed with how well aligned it stays front to back.
      Doug Kerfoot
      "Sacrificial fence? Aren't they all?"

Smaller, Smarter Hardware Keyloggers
      "BT310" coupon code = 10% for forum members
      KeyLlama.com

Comment

• Bulkley
        Forum Newbie
        • Oct 2005
        • British Columbia, Canada.

First, decide what you are going to be doing with the saw, and where you are going to be using it, and whether you are willing to hook it up to 230vac.

Get a saw with a Bessemeyer type fence. A riving knife is also a good idea.

I don't like buying important tools from "big box" stores. Most manufacturers make a "cheap" version for the cheap-at-all-costs market, but what you get is frequently sub-standard.

Comment

Working...