• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marv
    Forum Newbie
    • Dec 2005
    • Noblesville, In, USA.

To Joe Sacher:
    I do not know what the prices are at Northwest Lumber, but "Serie's Hardwoods" near Attica Indiana has awesome prices (compared to WoodCraft and Rockler). Red Oak is less than $3 a bd. ft.; Maple is $4.45; and Cherry is $5.60. He carries several other types and also carries hardwood plywood. Phone number is Toll free 888-779-6146. It is about 60 miles from Noblesville, but is planning a trip for it.

Comment

• sacherjj
      Not Your Average Joe
      • Dec 2005
      • Indianapolis, IN, USA.
      • BT3100-1

quote:Originally posted by Marv

To Joe Sacher:
      I do not know what the prices are at Northwest Lumber, but "Serie's Hardwoods" near Attica Indiana has awesome prices (compared to WoodCraft and Rockler). Red Oak is less than $3 a bd. ft.; Maple is $4.45; and Cherry is $5.60. He carries several other types and also carries hardwood plywood. Phone number is Toll free 888-779-6146. It is about 60 miles from Noblesville, but is planning a trip for it.
      That seems pretty close to what I remember (I left the price list I got from them at home.) They had quite a selections with all kinds of exotics. Also had discounts over 50 BF and 300 BF, I believe. They will joint the third edge for an extra $0.25 per BF. I think for the gas in the truck, it would have to be a good bit cheaper than Northwest for me to make the trip. Northwest is located about 4 miles from work.
      Joe Sacher

Comment

• Flyingscooter
        Forum Newbie
        • Dec 2005
        • cleveland, ohio.

I made a killing at Rocklers on 2x2x24L purpleheart turning stock just before xmas. They'd over-stocked and they were selling them for $4.00 a piece. I bought all they had and am still making candlesticks.
        No matter where you go,
        there you are.....

Comment

• leehljp
          Just me
          • Dec 2002
          • Tunica, MS
          • BT3000/3100

Originally posted by alanadavid
          Do you guys give any Black Friday sale discount or any kind of concession on coupons such as?
          Alan,
          This thread is from 2005 and 2006.

We do not have any connections with lumber companies or tool companies that give discounts. Sorry.
          Last edited by leehljp; 11-25-2020, 09:44 PM.
          Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• Carlos
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2004
            • Phoenix, AZ, USA.

It's just link spam.

Comment

• leehljp
              Just me
              • Dec 2002
              • Tunica, MS
              • BT3000/3100

Originally posted by Carlos
              It's just link spam.
              My eyes are getting bad. I didn't see the different colored "link". Thanks for pointing it out!
              Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

Working...