• Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Never mind...

Never mind, I found it by using the search function.
    Last edited by dbhost; 01-24-2022, 10:08 AM.
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • Jim Frye
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Maumee, OH, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000 & BT3100

thank you Emily Lattela
    Jim Frye
    The Nut in the Cellar.
    ”Sawdust Is Man Glitter”

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

I asked about an article I was looking for that apparently I had asked about previously and someone give me a link to the article. No need for the second one... I just needed to use the search function...

FWIW, it was RE: Suwat's multi function tall fence. I had apparently asked about it just prior to the string of extreme events in my life / family and forgot about it...
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

For some reason people keep looking, so here goes...

I was asking for a link to Suwat's multi function tall fence plans.

I had forgotten I had asked previously. Shortly after the original thread in 2016, several family members health flew apart rather dramatically, and we got slung into caregiver / funeral / zombie mode for the next oh..... 5 years. VERY long story.

I CAN do tenons with the dado, but honestly jobs like tenons, half laps, splines etc... would be a LOT easier, and I have the stuff to do it.

Anyway, the prior thread is...

I am trying to find Suwat's multi purpose tall fence plans. I would REALLY like to build one and didn't have the foresight to print it out. It appears since

And the shop time is helping me screw my head back on somewhat straight.

Comment

Working...