• Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

BT3x00 base cabinet ideas.

For those still running their BT3x00 saws, especially those that have done full on stand replacement cabinets, As you may know, I am working a series of shop storage / organization projects that involved making the most of space in 3 dimensions. So I am looking for designs for base cabinets to replace the OE stand from the BT3100 as the splayed legs really don't help when it comes to storage enclosure...

I am mostly interested in those that fit within the stock rail width and legth and feature organized storage for table saw and router accessories. Would prefer those that may have cut lists / plans Honestly just looking for something I can knock together quickly and be done with it. I have a lot of projects, not nearly enough time or energy to do them...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • capncarl
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2007
    • Leesburg Georgia USA
    • SawStop CTS

I do not still have my BT on a full base cabinet, but for what it is worth I still have its full base cabinet. When I sold the Craftsman BT and bought my “LAST TABLESAW” I installed the Powermatic 64 on it. Then, when I bought my next “LAST TABLESAW “ I removed the Powermatic and installed the SawStop on the old BT cabinet. Sorry I don’t have cut sheets or plans.

Comment

Working...