Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look What I found: 3000/3100 Sliders

https://www.ebay.com/itm/10-Pack-Rid....c100005.m1851

I was looking for a couple of the clips that come with Ryobi tools for hanging onto belts and these appeared.

Good price.
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

That slider (45001 slider B) has been available for some time. The one not available ends in 44001 and I believe is slider A.

Comment

When I melted the original arbor drive belts shortly after I bought the saw, I sat down and looked at things that might wear out on the saw. When I went to the local Ryobi Authorized Service Center to buy belts, I picked up the other things I had listed, so I would have them on hand if needed. Locker bracket shims, SMT slides, sliding rails locks, belts (2 sets), and meter fence ends. Other than the one set of belts, nothing else has broken in the last 25+ years. Now that these things are scarce, I can’t believe I was lucky enough to get them earlier. Maybe nothing has broken/worn out because I have replacements?
      Jim Frye
      The Nut in the Cellar.

Comment

Jim, I am convinced if I buy spare parts I will never have to use them. Its a corollary to Murphy's Law.
        I'm sure Murphy applies to you too.
        Loring in Katy, TX USA
        If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
        BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

Ive had a strategy of purchasing spare parts for tools and equipment as an insurance policy to assure that I would never need them! Even as far as purchasing a spare v belt and timer switch for the washing machine.l.l that seems to do the trick, the washer is still clicking along nicely after 14 yrs of working hard and being put away wet. If I could just get a handle around which parts I need for my automobiles ..... and I could tell the dang pesky auto warranty callers that I don’t need their services because I have a spare wtr pump and maybe an extra drive shaft.
          capncarl

Comment

Working...
          X