• Show
Clear All
  • Pappy
    The Full Monte
    • Dec 2002
    • San Marcos, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 (x2)

SMT Slider Tabs

There are 2 old threads dealing with this subject but I thought I would start a new one to see if there was still interest in these parts. In one of the threads there was a redesigned reversible slider that replaced both of the original sliders and were easier to print. The files are available and I am trying to see how much interest there would be in having them printed and available. For a small run, one of the members said he can get them printed for just the cost of materials and mailing. If the interest is beyond his capability I would have to find a local company to print them and obviously the cost would go up some.

I have no intention or interest in making a profit from this. The charge would only be enough to recover what it cost me/us to make and ship the parts.
    Last edited by Pappy; 06-08-2020, 02:21 PM.
    Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
    Fools because they have to say something.
    Plato
  • snowmansmedleys
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2021

I really don't like shilling, but I've made replacement slide sets.
    They're my own design based on the OEM parts, but slightly different.
    Their printed in either Nylon 6/6 or 6/12, so they're silky smooth and wear like iron.

BT3000 or BT3100 Nylon Miter Table Slides (1 complete set) 661845001 661844001

I'll post this in the other threads that I found. Feel free to delete my posts and shove it in a new thread if you feel that's more fitting.

Comment

Working...