X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pinkchry
    Handtools only
    • May 2019

Just joined the BT3x00 club

Bought a BT3100 locally. Unfortunately it looks like the SMT was missing a few parts.
    I'm missing the non-eccentric screws, sliders to attach the table. Also the miter fence holder was missing :-(

However I did clean out the saw and lubricate the gears and everything else is working fine.

Apart from the usual suspects (ereplacement parts and ebay) are there any other places to look into buying the missing parts?

Thanks!
  • billwmeyer
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2003
    • Weir, Ks, USA.
    • BT3000

Welcome to the club! E- bay as you mentioned has been my best source. Good luck.
    "I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in."-Kenny Rogers

Comment

• LCHIEN
      Internet Fact Checker
      • Dec 2002
      • Katy, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 vintage 1999

eBay, but be patient. THere's a lot of opportunists, apparently.
      Loring in Katy, TX USA
      If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
      BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• ballard770
        Established Member
        • Jan 2016
        • Washington State
        • Ryobi BT3000

Hi,
        I thought I made a response yesterday but it may have disappeared in the netherworld. i may have the parts you need but I may be considered as one of the opportunists on eBay, but I do dicker and setup special parts packages that may save you money. I’ve had concerns with the sliding miter tables (SMT) and I’ve taken a couple and pulled off the crucial parts, sliders, clamps eccentric and non eccentric screws, most of which are not readily available. These parts can be used to bring your SMT up to working.

if you send me a PM I can get together with you and see if I have any5hing that will work for you.

Lee

Comment

Working...