• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macsauce2012
    Forum Newbie
    • Dec 2018
    • BT3000

BT3000 Switch Replacement

Hello, so I just received my switch yesterday. I went in to replace it and I just want to be sure I'm doing it right before I ruin something, which I am prone to do. Know where I can find how to replace the switch or can anyone provide any feedback? Thanks in advance!
  • ballard770
    Established Member
    • Jan 2016
    • Washington State
    • Ryobi BT3000

If you haven’t installed the switch I may have instructions from ryobi. If you still need it I will try to check my binder or files for the instructions.
    Lee

Comment

• Macsauce2012
      Forum Newbie
      • Dec 2018
      • BT3000

I did end up figuring it out, I should have posted on here that I did .Thank you for trying to help .it was easier than I thought, I just didn't want to blow the motor for wiring it wrong .someone told me that the saw wouldn't run if it was wired wrong, so I shouldn't worry about blowing the motor .

Comment

• dmattens
        Handtools only
        • Jul 2019

Hi all, I too, am looking for a new switch to replace the sticky On/Off button on my BT-3000 Ryobi, 10" Table Saw. Could anyone share where I could order this switch?
        Many thanks,
        Dave

Comment

• jameslshively
          Handtools only
          • Sep 2019

I also would like to replace my switch on my Ryobi BT 3000 table saw. What switch/model did you use. Thanx. Jim

Comment

Working...