X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitti
    Handtools only
    • Apr 2017

RyobiBT3000

My husband passed away and I need to sell some of his tools. Would like an offer
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

Mitti,

Sorry to hear of your loss and I hope we can help you with the sale. It would help to know the area of the country in which you live. I don't think you would be able to ship it.
    Do you know if your husband was a member of this forum?
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• LCHIEN
      Internet Fact Checker
      • Dec 2002
      • Katy, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 vintage 1999

I think if you want to sell something here, at the bare minimum you need to state
      • You location; this helps as tools are generally hard or expensive to ship because of the weight and packing required. So you also should state pickup only or if you would be willing to ship
      • What tools you specifically have - a model name or number from the front and a more detailed info from the manufacturers plate on the side or rear. Some pictures would be great. To make offers requires some sort of knowledge as to the particular model and its condition and age. Some products were made for many years and there were good and bad years, like cars. Good pictures would help evaluate the condition and one with an eye for details can often tell the particular vintage by small cosmetic details and inform the other readers
      Last edited by LCHIEN; 04-17-2017, 05:59 PM.
      Loring in Katy, TX USA
      If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
      BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

Working...