• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kramme
    Handtools only
    • Jul 2013

Need storage backet for metal workstand for BT3000

Hi all,

I have my fingers crossed that someone can help on this forum. I have tried to find this as a spare part and have not so far been successful.

What I need is part number 970030001 it is the plastic storage brackets (STORAGE -inU-in BRCKET) that go on top (and bottom) of the metal work stand for a BT3000.

We need just 1 (correction from previous mention) More than happy to send besides shipping extra for your effort.

Here is a diagram of the part # 7
    Last edited by kramme; 07-03-2013, 12:11 PM.
  • jobole
    Forum Newbie
    • Apr 2006

Hi
    I have a couple of those brackets that I never installed sitting in a junk drawer. You can have them for cost of shipping .
    P.M. with your mailing address and I will calculate the mailing cost and the Paypal payment transfer info to you.

Comment

• jobole
      Forum Newbie
      • Apr 2006

Can you PM me again with your email address as well. I got this error when trying to PM you
      kramme has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Comment

• Black wallnut
        cycling to health
        • Jan 2003
        • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
        • BT3k 1999

Originally posted by jobole
        Can you PM me again with your email address as well. I got this error when trying to PM you
        kramme has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
        That is due to a built in filter. kramme needs a higher post count to pm members, this is part of our anti-spam program.
        Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©

Comment

• kramme
          Handtools only
          • Jul 2013

Hi I just deleted my current message in there so now should be able to send address. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...