Craftsman 22811 or 21829 owners (Canada)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turaj
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
    • BT3000 (1998)

Craftsman 22811 or 21829 owners (Canada)

I am in need of few small parts for my BT3000 and I am hoping that I can order them from Sears Parts (Canada). I do have the part numbers from Ryobi/M&D/Craftsman US but I believe Sears Canada uses different model number and perhaps different part number! If anybody has one of these models in Canada, I appreciate your help in finding the appropriate numbers:

I am looking for the following:
    SMT Schematic #25 - 661844001 (Slider A)
    SMT Schematic #28 - 661845001 (Slider B)
    SMT Schematic #4 - 969190001 (Saw Gauge)

Many Thanks in Advance
    Turaj (in Toronto)
    "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading!" Henny Youngman
  • Turaj
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • BT3000 (1998)

110 views and not one Canadian owner Either Sears is not doing a good job selling these saws in Canada or their owners are not aware of BT3Central!!

Or perhaps I am asking the wrong question
    Turaj (in Toronto)

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

Sorry I can't help you. Too far north you know...
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• woodturner
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2008
        • Western Pennsylvania
        • General, Sears 21829, BT3100

Originally posted by Turaj
        I am in need of few small parts for my BT3000 and I am hoping that I can order them from Sears Parts (Canada).
        Is there a reason you can't just order them from the site you linked? If they won't ship to Canada, one of us could order them and reship them to you. I may need parts for a BT3000 I just got off Craigslist, so I may be ordering parts anyway.
        --------------------------------------------------
        Electrical Engineer by day, Woodworker by night

Comment

• Turaj
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2002
          • BT3000 (1998)

Originally posted by woodturner
          Is there a reason you can't just order them from the site you linked? If they won't ship to Canada, one of us could order them and reship them to you. I may need parts for a BT3000 I just got off Craigslist, so I may be ordering parts anyway.
          That link is from Sears and I do believe that they do not ship to Canada. My hope was to find a reasonable source in Canada not just for me but also for other Canadian owners!

Both "M & D" and "Ereplacement.com" ship to Canada but their international shipping cost is extremely high (specially compared to the price of the item ranging between 45 cents to couple of Dollars). I do have a friend in Wisconsin that I can send the items to him and ask him to mail it to me (a lot cheaper) but as I said I was hoping to have a readily available source up here!!

By the way "Ereplacement.com" prices seems to be in line with M & D but their shipping is only about $5 (compare to M & D at $12).

Thanks for the offer, it is very much appreciated and I may take up on it!
          Turaj (in Toronto)

Comment

Working...