• Show
Clear All
  • SSO720
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2011
    • Knoxville TN
    • Ryobi BT3000

BT3000 Router Table

As I mentioned in an earlier post I obtained a very nice BT3K several years ago and am just now getting around to using it. The prior owner had the router table accessory, but never installed it.
    I was going to set it up and saw that it is for use with either a Ryobi RE 600 or RE 175 router, neither of which I have. I also see they are long gone.
    Has anyone tried mounting any other make router to the table?
    Thanks
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Originally posted by SSO720
    As I mentioned in an earlier post I obtained a very nice BT3K several years ago and am just now getting around to using it. The prior owner had the router table accessory, but never installed it.
    I was going to set it up and saw that it is for use with either a Ryobi RE 600 or RE 175 router, neither of which I have. I also see they are long gone.
    Has anyone tried mounting any other make router to the table?
    Thanks
    There's an aluminum router mounting plate to which the router mounts and then the plate mounts to the BT3 auxiliary table. Its easy to drill the plate for router other than the Ryobi routers - use the Routers scuff-plate as a template.

Also if you don't wish to do that several routers made by Ryobi for Sears under the Craftsman nameplates fit the Ryobi router mounting pattern.

Ask me for my FAQ (see tagline below) for more BT3 - router info.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

Working...