Blade washers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • reddog552
    Established Member
    • Dec 2006
    • 245
    • Belleville Il.
    • Bt3000

    #1

    Blade washers

    I am looking for a set of blade washers,Part # 84 969205-001 Cant find on sears site or M&P any ideas where to look. Thanks Reddog
    The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low cost is forgotten!
  • poolhound
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 3196
    • Phoenix, AZ
    • BT3100

    #2
    I may have some, will check.
    Jon

    Phoenix AZ - It's a dry heat
    ________________________________

    We all make mistakes and I should know I've made enough of them
    techzibits.com

    Comment

    • poolhound
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2006
      • 3196
      • Phoenix, AZ
      • BT3100

      #3
      I found a spare set - sent you a PM
      Jon

      Phoenix AZ - It's a dry heat
      ________________________________

      We all make mistakes and I should know I've made enough of them
      techzibits.com

      Comment

      Working...