X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • supper shaun
    Forum Newbie
    • Dec 2006

SKU number for BT3x00

Does anyone know the HD SKU number for the BT3x00?

I called around to all the Louisville stores and none of them even knew what the saw was even though I explained it was a discontinued model and probably not on the floor. All pointed out that they had floor models at $167 and $209, but I know that those are different saws. The last place that I called said that he wasn't away of the model, but if I had a SKU number, he could check the inventory. Will post the results if I can get the SKU.

Thanks
  • backpacker85
    Established Member
    • Sep 2006
    • Dickson, TN
    • BT3100-1

For the BT3100, the SKU# is 348-281. Ask them to check inventory at all the neighboring stores, and be prepared to wander the aisles with your neck in an awkward position looking at the tops of the pallet racks. There are still some out there, trouble is finding them.

While they are looking, you might ask them to search for the Herc-U-Lift Plus (SKU# 352-522). Still a few of those around as well, and well worth the price.

Spent an hour last night with my head cocked up wandering the aisles, and today am assembling one of two Herc-U-Lifts I found onto my NIB BT3100 (minor stealth gloat?)
    Ken W.

Comment

• supper shaun
      Forum Newbie
      • Dec 2006

Used the SKU number, but shows up as 0's across the board with no stock in any company location. Looks like it's back to rubber necking.

Comment

• siliconbauhaus
        • Dec 2006
        • hagerstown, md

look around on craigslist or your local tv station website....I found a cman bt3000 clone locally for 100 minor minor stealth gloat
        パトリック
        daiku woodworking
        ^deshi^
        neoshed

Comment

• JeffG78
          Established Member
          • Jan 2007
          • Northville, Michigan - a Detroit suburb
          • BT3100

I'm in the same boat

Dang, I too am looking for a BT3100. I've called all the HD's I can find and none of them have any left. I am in the Detroit area, BTW, so if anybody in the area knows of one, let me know. I saw a used one in the classifieds and replied, so we'll see what happens.

Jeff

Comment

Working...