X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L. D. Jeffries
    • Dec 2005
    • Russell, NY, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

Glad to see another new "face". You'll love this site; there is enough "talent" out there to float a battleship! And we all love to share!
    Now go out and make some sawdust.
    RuffSawn
    Nothin' smells better than fresh sawdust!

Comment

• Jeffrey Schronce
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2005
      • York, PA, USA.

Originally posted by FNILLES
      I wasn't sure if that saw is related enough to allow participation on this site?
      Welcome aboard! Very friendly and down right smart folks here that hang around here.
      As far as what kind of saw you have (or even if you have a saw period) look at the logo at the top of this page. "It's not just about the saw." Heck, other than the BT3x00 section of the site it is rarely about the saw.
      If you are rebuilding you shop you have stumbled upon a great place to find killer deals. Watch the Bargin Alerts section closely and be ready to pounce! Amazon.com is your friend when it comes to tools.

Comment

• Richard in Smithville
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2006
        • On the TARDIS
        • BT 3100

I'm also new here but I've been made to feel welcome so welcome right along to you.
        From the "deep south" part of Canada

Richard in Smithville

http://richardspensandthings.blogspot.com/

Comment

• bigstick509
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2004
          • Macomb, MI, USA.
          • BT3100

Welcome

Mike

"It's not the things you don't know that will hurt you, it's the things you think you know that ain't so." - Mark Twain

Comment

• prlundberg
            Established Member
            • May 2006
            • Minnesota
            • Craftsman 21829

Originally posted by FNILLES
            I'm new to this website and forum...just picked up a Craftsman 21829 today!
            I wasn't sure if that saw is related enough to allow participation on this site?
            I've noticed nobody has directly answered your "related enough" question. In case you haven't found it on this site yet, the 21829 is a rebadged BT3100 with a mobile base and somewhat different accessory table. As the BT3100 has been discontinued, the 21829 is the only version of BT3 still in production that I am aware of.

Welcome! I'm still new here, but have found this site is chock full of helpful information.
            Phil

Comment

Working...