• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Burg53
    Forum Newbie
    • Nov 2003
    • Hillsdale, NJ, USA.

Home Depot findings

Stopped in two Home Depots today and came across a couple of interesting things. Both stores had the Ryobi 18v 4.0ah Li-ion battery pack with two batteries marked down to $79.00. They had the same thing this time last year and it eventually went down to $59.00, but who knows if that will hold true this year. One of the stores also had a single Ridgid 18V 4.0ah Li-ion battery with a dual chemistry charger and lifetime warranty for $49.00. The other store had a Ridgid 18v 4.0ah Li-ion battery pack with two batteries but only a 3 year warranty for $79.00. Both stores also have the Ridgid impact driver and drill combo with two batteries and charger for $179.00 and comes with a free 18V radio.
    As always YMMV.
    Les
  • jpk
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2013

A friend of mine just bought a factory reconditioned Ridgid GenX5 kit for $309.00+tax. It has the bag, the circular saw w/ blade and fence, hammer drill w/access, impact driver, recip saw w/ blades, light with two new Lith batts and a charger plus all the manuals. I would have bought one but I was too heavily invested in the new green Ryobi 18V Lith tools. He was a DeWalt guy but he says the Ridgids are just as good.
    Last edited by jpk; 02-23-2016, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Working...