This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jussi
    replied
    Still says $49 at my branch. Hope those who wanted one got one. I'll be picking mine up today.
    Last edited by jussi; 12-07-2015, 04:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• poolhound
    replied
    Originally posted by poolhound
    Now seems to be $59.
    And back to $99...

Leave a comment:

• os1kne
    replied
    The Centipede product has intrigued me. Has anyone used one for a while? How do you like it?

Leave a comment:

• poolhound
    replied
    Now seems to be $59.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie R
    replied
    Just ordered mine, thanks for posting. It checked out with free shipping. It said free shipping on items over $49 and there was a couple dollars tax added to my total.

Leave a comment:

• jussi
    replied
    Originally posted by Cochese
    Wow, thanks. Wouldn't work on mobile version, did on full site.

Just saw the regular version at this price in store the other day, and it intrigued me. Now I can have an outdoor cutting table for the track saw.
    That's my plan for it. My current setup is a hollow core and it's sagging now from all the cuts. I'm thinking of using foam but then cutting it in half and then taping it on one side. That way I can fold it and put it away easier. The supposed load it can take is pretty surprising. I think 3000lbs. There's a video of a couple of guys putting a ATV on top with a guy sitting on it.

Sorry about the link I forgot posting on the phone uses a mobile link. I'll fix it.

Leave a comment:

• Cochese
    replied
    Wow, thanks. Wouldn't work on mobile version, did on full site.

Just saw the regular version at this price in store the other day, and it intrigued me. Now I can have an outdoor cutting table for the track saw.

Leave a comment:

• poolhound
    replied
    That's a pretty good price I was looking at the smaller one before at the same price point.

Leave a comment:

• jussi
    started a topic Centipede work / cutting table - $49

Centipede work / cutting table - $49

Make sure you choose the XL version

Last edited by jussi; 12-05-2015, 10:49 PM.
Working...