• Show
Clear All
  • geeoh
    Forum Newbie
    • Nov 2006
    • Mid Maryland
    • Delta Contractor

Some clearance items at Sears

Please see included photo for information! Note: receipt is included in photo

After posting, I reviewed the photo (upload was 1.18MB posted at 32KB), I couldn't read the receipt. Here's more information: SD208 37.97 each, square 5.97, gent saw 14.97, 7" diamond blade 6.97 and 4.5" diamond blade 7.97.
    Attached Files
  • woodinville guy
    Established Member
    • Sep 2003
    • Cedar Park, TX

Originally posted by geeoh
    Please see included photo for information! Note: receipt is included in photo

After posting, I reviewed the photo (upload was 1.18MB posted at 32KB), I couldn't read the receipt. Here's more information: SD208 37.97 each, square 5.97, gent saw 14.97, 7" diamond blade 6.97 and 4.5" diamond blade 7.97.
    that's a sweet deal on the dado set.
    - Dave

Comment

• chopnhack
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2006
      • Florida
      • Ryobi BT3100

Looks like your subtotal was $200? Are you sure the first line wasnt $75 each times 2? If not good score.
      I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

Comment

• wd4lc
        Established Member
        • Nov 2008
        • Houston, TX
        • Ryobi BT3100-1

Subtotal = 111.82

Shows QTY 2 for the Dado set @ 75.94. I guess it doesn't show the individual price on that.

Comment

• LCHIEN
          Internet Fact Checker
          • Dec 2002
          • Katy, TX, USA.
          • BT3000 vintage 1999

For those of you with bad eyes

Loring in Katy, TX USA
          If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
          BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• greenacres2
            • Dec 2011
            • La Porte, IN
            • Ryobi BT3000

The set isn't even on the web site, so i'll try to squeeze a Sear's run in between church, Notre Dame women's basketball and Super Bowl. What a day!!

Good score to those who find the dado set.

earl

Comment

• chopnhack
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2006
              • Florida
              • Ryobi BT3100

Thanks Loring, I didnt think to download the picture and zoom in. I also checked Sears and there was nothing listed so its probably local inventory only. I am going to call my local one, that is a really great deal. Congrats

- just called my local Sears - guy was a complete a$$, yet another reason I don't frequent that dying merchant. I asked if he could look up a part number for me and his response was "what the heck is the number".
              Last edited by chopnhack; 02-05-2012, 01:34 PM.
              I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

Comment

• SHADOWFOX
                Veteran Member
                • May 2005
                • IL, USA.
                • DELTA 36-675

None in the Sears store in West Dundee, IL. Most of the store employees on the floor looked like zombies from The Walking Dead series.

On the other note, I guess I'd be the same if I have to work on a Sunday.
                Chris

"The first key to wisdom is constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth." -Pierre Abelard 11th Century philosopher.

Comment

• tommyt654
                  Veteran Member
                  • Nov 2008

Can we see the date on that receipt please?

Comment

• BigguyZ
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 2006
                    • Minneapolis, MN
                    • Craftsman, older type w/ cast iron top

Here's my haul from two separate Sears'. I first found just the diamond blade, and 3 freud framing circular saw blades. They also had a ToughBuilt tool bag + pouch set for 50% off at just $13 or so. I already have a ToughBuilt bag, and I'm looking at the toolbelt that's on sale at Menards as well. So I picked that up too.

But tonight was the best haul! They had the SD208 dado set. There's one more in Burnsville, if anyone is in the area. But I also got a 1" English steel chisel for $7. It's no Two Cherries or Narex, but for the price... I got another diamond blade (they had more, but didn't think I needed more), and (2) Leatherman Kicks. They were only $15, and had several more at the store I sent to. I have a kick somewhere, but I can't find it. I always thought Leathermans were overpriced, but after buying one I've bought 5 more. They're nice tools.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• tommyt654
                      Veteran Member
                      • Nov 2008

How much for the dado,Chris are you checking out the Sears down there on these, if so and their on sale grab me 1, I'll come down and pay you for it,,Tommy

Comment

• Cochese
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jun 2010

I'll see what's what later today. Haven't seen any dados besides the Sears branded ones the last time I looked, though.

Going to inquire about the Sjorgen bench they had left.
                        I have a little blog about my shop

Comment

• tommyt654
                          Veteran Member
                          • Nov 2008

Yeh,Seems like this came up a few months back and I was down there and looked and found zip,nada,prolly the same now. Its more than likely gonna be at stores that are really slow in smaller towns than ours, but if by chance you do see a set, grab me one and I'll hook up withnya later,Tommy

Comment

• Cochese
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jun 2010

No Freuds at Town Center. Nothing really to note.
                            I have a little blog about my shop

Comment

• frmboybuck
                              Forum Newbie
                              • Feb 2012

Hit the local Sears yesterday while the wife was in the mall. Got a ton of fairly good deals. 21oz. Hart smooth face hammer for $14.97, ToughBuilt tape measure pouch for $3.97, TB hammer loop for $1.97, TB tool belt for $19.87, TB project pouch for $2.97, TB project bag $12.88, TB knife holder $1.97, and a TB cell holder for $1.97. All was at least %50 off. Most was more than that

Comment

Working...