This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pcombs
    replied
    You can go out and print a coupon from this electronic magazine and not have to hassle with filling out details

Leave a comment:

• dbhost
    replied
    THANKS...

I finally got a chance to get by and grab the pinner. I have a project I am working on hopefully this weekend that I will need it for...

Price went up a hair (Previously had been $24.99, now $26.99) but the register seems to have goofed and applied the 20% coupon to my entire order. Not much but it helps out. I grabbed a few boxes of pins, and a couple of packages of couplers...

Leave a comment:

• Woodwerker
    replied
    Got my meat slicer today for $16!
    This machine is great!
    Took a Frozen Peice of top of the round and sliced it very thin for Philly Cheese Steaks!
    $30 on sale for $20 - $4 coupon!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Santa Clarita Len
    replied
    I had a coupon for the free flashlight and another one for a free 25' x 1" Centech brand tape measure which I redeemed last Sat., I was surprised that they honored both on the same visit.

Leave a comment:

• dbhost
    replied
    Thanks!

I am heading out to get my pin nailer finally... And a couple of sizes of pins... Need to get the stapler too...

Leave a comment:

• herb fellows
    replied
    It's a pretty amusing coupon. It says 'no copies accepted, including computer print outs'.

Let's see, it's online, and it tells you 'click here to print'......hmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• phrog
    replied
    I got one of those free flashlights at the local location. Not a bad little flashlight for free.
    Last edited by phrog; 03-06-2010, 06:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

Leave a comment:

• HF 20% Off Single Item, Plus Free Flashlight Exp 3/25/10

Working...