Bosch 5 inch VSROS

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 2334

    #1

    Bosch 5 inch VSROS

    Woodwerks has a Bosch variable speed ROS on sale for $29.95, normally $165.00 kit includes hard case and other items. This is a great price,limited supply
  • jhgrady
    Established Member
    • Jul 2003
    • 297
    • Alexandria, Va, USA.

    #2
    TommyT,

    That is a great price, thanks.

    Here is a link:

    http://shop.woodwerks.com/browse.cfm/4,3634.html

    John

    Comment

    • MikeMcM1956
      Forum Newbie
      • Nov 2008
      • 98
      • Sugar Land, TX
      • BT3100 & 1950 Delta Unisaw

      #3
      Already gone, sniffle ....

      Mike

      Comment

      • tommyt654
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 2334

        #4
        Guess I got the last 1, sorry gang

        Comment

        • Luckbox
          Established Member
          • Nov 2003
          • 371
          • Holly Springs, NC

          #5
          I just went to the site and it looks like you can still order the sander.
          I love lamp.

          Comment

          • tommyt654
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 2334

            #6
            I called to verify my order and was told I got the last one. Seems an E-bayer down in Fla bought all but mine and he has them posted on E-bay already for $49 w/free shipping. So its $10 more than what I paid inluding shipping. Still not a bad deal

            Comment

            • Luckbox
              Established Member
              • Nov 2003
              • 371
              • Holly Springs, NC

              #7
              I got home today and on my door step was my sander. Thanks for the heads up.
              I love lamp.

              Comment

              Working...