Delta X5 6" jointer in Phoenix

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • poolhound
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 3196
    • Phoenix, AZ
    • BT3100

    #1

    Delta X5 6" jointer in Phoenix

    I just picked up some straigh edge guides from a guy in Scottsdale. He is also an expat Brit and is holding on to some tools for a friend who had to move back to the UK.

    He also has this X5 jointer. It does look hardly used. Not a bad price at $475 but as the owner is back in the UK for good and just wants to sell them I am sure he would be open to offers.

    http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/tls/1018728948.html

    There was also a HF 2hp DC but not sure what he wanted for that.
    Jon

    Phoenix AZ - It's a dry heat
    ________________________________

    We all make mistakes and I should know I've made enough of them
    techzibits.com
Working...